Wednesday 8 July 2009

Oh...

It seems that I haven't updated this blog since I said I'd update it on a regular basis OVER A YEAR AGO!

I recently saw the last ever episode of The Hoobs. Somehow I had managed to avoid seeing it on channel 4. I'm sure they don't even show that episode. I found it on 4od. Wow... All 250 episodes available to watch all the time = SWEET! =D Shame the 4od application is closing down. On the actual website I see no signs that hoobage is going to happen. Anyhow- at least I've seen it! It was so sad. I cried. It really annoyed me that they left a cliffhanger. We will never know whether or not Iver, Groove, Tula and Roma went back to hoobland or not. Stupid Hubba Hubba giving them a choice about it at the end of the episode. >.<

IT WAS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE!

I can't really think of anything to write right now, but I WILL make a pact with myself to update this more than once a year!

Have a lovely day and hoobletoodledoo! =]

No comments: